Friday, September 20, 2013

Sleep Training. So.worth.it.

Ashley's Rant

Sleep Training.

So worth it. 
That is what I say to my self every time I lay Lexi down. Yes sure, sometimes there is crying. Usually only 20 seconds. I know when she is tired, so that helps. She knows that laying down means its time to go night night.


You know your kid is tired when you lay them down and they just look up at you and say, " thank you!' with their sleepy, heavy, red eyes.

Also, with sleep training Lexi and I are both sleeping better at night, and her naps are a lot longer too! She is still between 1-2 naps at day but I don't mind. It seems she knows when bed time is she so will usually get sleep no matter what around 8:30. Every now and then those wonderful days come where she only takes one nap and ends up going to bed around 7:30. Of course by 9:30 I am missing her already.

Last night, I was laying in bed missing my little girl and thought to my self...if she cries I'm gonna go get her because I need my snuggles.
Less than an hour later... SHE CRIED! Of course she would of just gone back to sleep, but it was a sign!
If you baby is having trouble sleeping, let them cry it out. Its worth it! Its worth it! ITS WORTH IT!
I'm so glad Lexi is on a schedule and doesn't just crash wherever! That works for some people, but for me..nap and and bed time become my quite hours! They are much needed and so glad I can depend on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment