Monday, September 16, 2013

The Rants of a Mother:Introduction

The Rants of a Mother.
I decided to start a blog so I, ( a mother) could rant. I'm sure friends on facebook get tired of seeing my post and questions about mother hood. Some days there is those moments where you need a whole page to write/vent. A status bar just won't do! So, that's why I decided to create a new blog. I decided not to use my personal family blog because I thought it might be fun if other moms wanted to be a contributor to the blog or post stories or rants as well! If you would like to be a frequent or even a one time contributor, please send me an email with the following:
1.Name and location
2.Mother of how many?
3.Photo of you and your child or just you
4.Your post!
Email to me, Ashley @ mommyrants2013@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment